Nestled on 137 acres of natural park-like woodlands, Glade Marina offers peace and tranquility on two sheltered coves on Lake Allatoona. Shaded picnic areas, and nature walks combine to enhance your boating pleasure. Fewer than 20 minutes from Marietta, GA, Glade Marina is the perfect rustic getaway close to home, and one of the best marinas on Lake Allatoona. Come enjoy our peaceful surroundings and courteous, friendly service and we’re sure you’ll find Glade Marina to be the perfect spot for your boating home!
Our Services & Amenities
- 332 Covered & Uncovered Slips
- Brand new in Summer of 2013, state-of-the-art docks for houseboats and 28′ & 32′ vessels
- Private Covered Dry Storage & Open Yard Storage- Both fenced and secure
- NOW OFFERING…Valet Launch Service!!
- 4 Private Launch Ramps with 2 large courtesy docks
- Trailer Storage
- Boat Club – Glade Marina’s newest addition!!
- Kayak & Paddle Board Rentals
- Marine Service Center – Josh’s Marine Service
- WiFi available
- Patrolling Security
- Lots of shaded picnic tables – perfect for a quiet lunch with the family
- Clean, renovated restrooms and private, lockable showers
- 2 Lakeside Restaurants, 2 Gas Docks & pump outs are all less than five minutes away by boat
Glade Marina is always neat, clean, and tranquil. All this adds up to a total boating experience second to none. Visiting Glade Marina is like returning to your favorite childhood memory – over and over again. We invite you to come out and pay a visit to this beautiful lake and our friendly little corner of it. Offering plenty of places for picnics and family fun, even boat and watercraft rentals, Glade truly is one of the best marinas on Lake Allatoona.